North Carolina's Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Law Firm Since 1979
Charlotte Attorneys Helping Injured People in North Carolina
If you were involved in an accident with injuries, you are facing many challenges right now ... pain, medical bills, lost wages and the anxiety of wondering where the money will come from to get you back on your feet.
You don't have to face these problems alone. When you work with Price, Smith, Hargett, Petho and Anderson, you have a team of attorneys who are experienced problem-solvers ready to help you get the compensation you need and deserve.
For a free consultation about your personal injury claim, or a wrongful death case if your family lost a loved one, contact us online or call us toll free from anywhere in North Carolina at 1-800-737-2160. Se habla español.
Since 1979, our hard work has helped thousands of injured people in Charlotte and throughout North Carolina get back on their feet financially. Our record of results includes many multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements for people injured due to:
What the insurance companies know is that we WILL take our case to a jury if we need to. We believe the best way to achieve a good settlement offer is to prepare a thorough case for trial.
What our clients know is how hard we work for them:
- If you cannot come to our office, we will come to you in your hospital, home or nursing home.
- When you call to speak to your lawyer, your call will be put through immediately if your lawyer is in the office. We try to return all calls by the end of the day, at most within 24 hours.
- You pay no attorney fees unless we recover compensation for you.
Do you have a case? Fill out our Personal Injury Intake Form
You can have confidence that the law office of Price, Smith, Hargett, Petho & Anderson will be an effective advocate for you. Contact us online or call 704-372-2160 to schedule a free consultation at our Charlotte office or 828-288-3995 for our Rutherfordton office.
- North Carolina Workers Compensation : Vocational Rehabilitation By :Douglas A. PethoLawyer Douglas Petho | Top Attorney Personal Injury Once injured employee has been determined to have reached a maximum medical ....
- Understanding Workers Compensation in North Carolina By :Douglas A. PethoLawyer Douglas Petho | Top Attorney Personal Injury If you have been injured at work your employer or health insurance company may ....
- What Is the Medical Payments Coverage? By :Douglas A. Petho Medical payments coverage or "med pay" as it is often referred to, is an optional form of insurance that may be purchased in ....