Since 1979, injured people in North Carolina have turned to the trial lawyers of Price, Hargett, Petho and Anderson when they needed full and fair compensation after an accident. Our firm and its attorneys have the experience it takes to get results in settlements and in court.
When you don't know where to turn after a serious injury or the death of a family member, turn to Price, Hargett, Petho and Anderson. We will see you through this. Contact us online or call our Charlotte or Rutherfordton office toll free at 1-800-737-2160. Se habla español.
Your consultation is free and you pay nothing unless we recover money for you.Serious Injuries Require Experienced Representation
Many of our clients have suffered serious or life-threatening injuries as a result of the negligent or reckless actions of another. Whether they suffered nerve damage, fractures or whiplash, our clients' lives have changed. We make sure the insurance company and the jury understand that. We work with medical experts to build your case for financial recovery after:
- Spinal cord injuries, including those that result in paralysis (quadriplegia, hemiplegia, paraplegia)
- Brain injuries, including concussions, closed head injuries, and traumatic brain injury
- Loss of limb, (arm or leg)
- Burn injuries resulting in permanent scarring
We are a midsized law firm with the resources to tackle difficult cases. When necessary, we work with investigators, accident reconstruction engineers, and other experts to prove fault. We do whatever is necessary to make your personal injury or wrongful death claim airtight.
- Motor vehicle accidents, including car accidents, semi truck accidents, collisions between cars or trucks and motorcycles, accidents caused by commercial vehicles. We also handle cases involving drunk drivers and hit and run accidents.
- Medical malpractice, including birth injuries, emergency room errors, surgical errors, medication errors, and misdiagnosis
- Nursing home injuries due to neglect, abuse or nursing malpractice
- Workplace accidents at warehouses, manufacturing plants, offices, and construction sites resulting from the negligence of others on the job site. We handle workers' compensation claims
Price, Hargett, Petho & Anderson is an effective advocate in court and in negotiations. Contact us online or call 704-372-2160 to schedule a free consultation at our Charlotte office or 828-288-3995 for our Rutherfordton office.
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Workers' Compensation
- Workplace Accidents
- Medical Malpractice